Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mr. Brown





I had a lot of things on my to-do list yesterday, and while I got a lot done, it wasn't all that was on my list. Mr Brown brought me a box at 10am, a lot earlier than I expected. So all housework was forgotten and the stamps came out to play. I just love Batty for You and the scallop circle punch from Stampin Up. Here is one of the projects I did yesterday, I saw it on somewhere, but I don't remember where. I need to start remembering where I see cute projects so I can give credit where due! The picture doesn't do it justice, but I just couldn't get a good shot, maybe I'll try again later in the day. I finished a couple other projects too, but those are gifts so I need to get them in the mail before I post them. Have I mentioned that I love Halloween????
Supplies: All Stampin Up unless noted. scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, lovely lilac, wild wasabi, basic black, white, ink and papers, black gingham ribbon.

No comments: