Thursday, January 3, 2008

New stuff!!!!




Wow - it's been a while! I got very busy over the holidays and keeping this up fell to last on list of things to do! If anyone was trying to keep up on the journal, let me know and I can send you the rest of the list.


so New Stuff!!! I was given one of Lizzie Anne's new release stamp sets to play with, it is available to purchase on the 7th of January. Tricia is doing a sneak peak of that set today on her blog. So here are some of the things I created...I also made my daughter a tin for her birthday to match the clipboard I made her for Christmas, but she has taken off with it, so when I find it, I'll post it. This was a fun set to play with and the other sets they are releasing are super cute too! Check out the link over to the right!

No comments: