Friday, March 28, 2008

more Jolie Fleurs


I love the colors in this card...it feels so springy and cheerful. It's been too cold here lately. It even snowed a little this week, definately not something normal for the Seattle area. I'm very ready for warmer weather. I used the flowers from LAD In the Back Ground for the top part of the card, and Jolie Fleurs for the center flower and swirl. I colored the flower with a blender pen. I left the inside blank so I would be able to decide later on a sentiment, something I often do. I have more cards in my "blank" file than any other section, what cards do you have the most of?
Supplies: SU Cameo Coral and Morning Marigold ink and cardstock, celery ink, whisper white ink, misc ribbon and eyelets.

1 comment:

Tricia Ulberg said...

Love this card. Cute!!!