Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Sheet Wonder


It's been a while since I've done a one sheet wonder, but I've been trying to do them more lately. You can get so many cards from just one peice of paper. And they can look so different if you use double sided paper. For my stamp club this month, (actually all year) we are doing one sheet wonders. Since this is the first class, I wanted to stay on the simple side, it was easier than I thought it would be to come up with a OSW on my own. I just started cutting and numbering, so it will be easy to re-create. I used 5 sheets of white CS for my card cases, 1 sheet 12 x 12 for the main backgrounds and then scraps from 4 coordinating colors to fill in the empty spaces and do the accents. Not bad for 10 cards. These are very simple, basic cards and for those who want, it is easy to add extra layers and embellishments.

No comments: