Monday, October 1, 2007

A happy/sad day






First the sad part - Little dude went off to her first day of preschool away from home today. I was really excited for her to go, 3 days a week, 3 hours a day... just me and little bit, some bonding time for us and hopefully time for me to get stuff done! But over the weekend, I was a little sad for her to go, who is going to entertain little bit while I shower and get work done. Of course while I was getting little dude ready for schoool, little bit had to do exactly the same things. She needed her hair done, she needed a back pack, and all the rest. Pretty cute, but I think she is going to really miss her big sis.


Onto the happy part, I was somewhat productive over the weekend. I told my mom I'd make her some cards with some new sets. She likes to buy the sets, but I'm ususally the one who uses them. Sorry mom, but it's true... So here they are(sorry the pics are a tad blurry, i'm working on taking better pics):

2 comments:

Tricia Ulberg said...

You'll get used to the preschool thing. In fact, I bet you'll start to *love* preschool days. :) he he.

Anonymous said...

You were very productive. Beautiful cards!