Friday, October 26, 2007

It's the little things....



like finding Razzberry M&M's on a trip to the grocery store! Oh HAPPY DAY for me! I was so excited I bought 3 - yes three big bags. My husband just laughed and my girls "think" I'm going to share, well... they may get one or two...M&M's that is. I have to say that I probably won't be too willing to share too many of these... I plan to keep them hidden in my secret stash and only get them out when no one is around! I'm terrible - I know - it is only candy!


onto a crafty thing... the is a little post-it-note holder I made for the teachers at church to say thanks for all they do. I also wanted to show how I mounted my "so many saying" set fro SU (it's a hostes one) I cut them all apart and took off the grey foam and mounted them to some EZ mount like stuff (I don't remember the name) that I got from Lizzie at Lizzie Anne - she's my neighbor --how cool is that! Have you seen that Splitcoast has new member companies and hers is one of them -- check it out , Meredith has a fun sketch challenge listed. Anyway - I love how this turned out, I use this set way more often than I ever would have as a whole. So easy to line up those dots and "ever grateful" along the bottom.
Have a wonderful Halloween weekend!
Supplies: SU Only Orange Paper, misc patterned paper, SU pumpkin pie and chocolate chip ink, SU scallop cirlce punch, 1 1/8" circle punch, and SU Priceless stamp set (loving that one too)

No comments: