Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ahhhh!!!


Does anyone else feel like Christmas is coing too quickly and you to-do list is growing rather than shrinking! It's all about prioritizing for me - I have one gift done and shipped (the receiever wasn't all that happy about having her present sitting in her house for 2 months and not being able to open it!) Next up is more gifts that need to be mailed, I cna't wait to share them with you all, but it will have to wait until after Christmas! I did finish a baby gift this week and will get it in the mail tomorrow so i can share it later this week. A couple of weeks ago I found a special on prints for just 6 cents each - so I ordered all the photos I had waiting to be printed - 385 photos came in the mail to me. I had to narrow them down - I was close to 500. So i have a rather daunting stack of photos to get scrapped! I thought I would share some of my favorite layouts that I have done recently. I love this one because I rarely get to use orange and blue and green together on a page. My girls are very girly girls and almost always wearing pink. Little bit said the other day to me "only pink mamma" Oh dear - she is only 22 months old! She learns a lot from her big sis! I used my crop-a-dile to set the three little orange eyelets in the ribbon. I love that tool! It has to be right at the top of my must have tools!
Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, patterned paper from a DCVW stack, Misc sticker letters, EK little yellow ducks, SU Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon, misc blue and orange polka dot ribbon, SU Only Orange ink,

No comments: