Monday, November 19, 2007

busy, busy, busy!!!!






I'm sure everyone is super busy as the holidays appraoch, just like I am. I've been busy trying to get packages in the mail for Christmas, hopefully today they will go out - if not definately tomorrow! So here is one of the projects I had last week, a friend ordered 6 sets of cards for teacher gifts for Christmas and I wanted to get them done early. It is only letting put some of the pictures on in one post, I'll have to do another post with the last picture.


Last year, I read about a scrapbook that you make one page of each day in December, so this year I decided to do it. I made my list of what each day will be and starting December 1st, I'll post one topic each day. If you'd like to play along you'll need to have your album size determined by then. I think I'll be making a 6 x6 or 8x8. And I will probably be using scraps, I have a huge scrap pile! I think this will be lots of fun and a good way to record all those Holiday Traditions!
Supplies: Blue Card; SU Night of Navy, Cool Carribean, Certainly Celery and Whisper White cardstock and ink, SU Priceless and Too Terrific Tags Stamp Sets, Circle punches
Frog card; White, Black cardstock, Scrapworks orange paper, SU Black Gingham ribbon, Unfrogettable, Celery and Old Olive Ink
Doodle This: White cardstock, Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi ink, glitter gel pen, SU Doodle This Stamp set
Striped card: lt. brown cardstock, su rose red petal prints, bashful blue, marigold morning, wild wasabi cardstock, su moss gingham ribbon, misc blue ribbon, SU so many sayings and small sayings
Thanks SO much: misc green, white and blue cardstock, SU cranberry crisp cardstock and ink, bashful blue ink, SU Whimsy Jumbo wheel and So many Sayings

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Katie...love the album idea...maybe next year! :)