Saturday, December 1, 2007

Intentions


This is later than I planned on posting, but that is how my day is going so far. I helped with a craft day at church, we cut down our Christmas tree today and I have been cleaning the house so little dude will stop asking to get the Christmas decorations out (that is next on the list), add a sick little girl to the mix who was up all night and snow covering the ground and it hs been a busy day! That is the subject of todays layout - what are your intentions with this Christmas Journal? Mine is to remember the memories of Christmas and share the love that I have for the Magic of Christmas. I can't wait to see what you have to share!

Supplies: Paper; DCWV papttern, white cs, SU real red cs, old olive cs, Ink; SU Real Red and Old Olive, Stamps; SU Snow flurries, Polka dots and petals, tall tales numbers, Lizzie Anne Designs Holiday Cheer, Misc ribbon and SU red Gingham ribbon, Marvy Scallop Circle punches

No comments: