Monday, September 15, 2008

Big Shot?


I'm thinking about getting the Big Shot - it's a big purchase for me, so i'm really in debate. If you have one, tell me why you love it and why i'll love it too! My biggest concern is that I'll get it and won't use it enough. I love the thought of being able to do my die cutting at home, nestabilities are at the top of my list to purchase. My mom's Christmas cards could go so much quicker with it. I'd love to hear your thougths on this machine.
I love this card for so many reasons. the colors. they layout. the simpilicity. no layers. have a great autumn day!

3 comments:

joslyn said...

cute card!! i use my nestabilities non stop. i have the cuttlebug but whatever the machine i think it is worth it. i love the embossing and the die cutting.

wendyp said...

Your card is adorable!

I have the cuttlebug and love it, especially for the embossing. I haven't gotten any of the nestabilites yet, but they're definitely on my list of must haves.

Nemeth Notes said...

I used one at another stamp party and loved it! It is so easy to use (pretty fool proof) and did a great job!.