Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christmas Cards


It's time to start thinking about Christmas Cards. I have a couple orders to fill besides making my own and one of my assignments for Lizzie Anne. I loved using Holiday Script. I did have a hard time finding *christmas* paper this early - it is just starting to come out and I couldn't find any I liked (I only had one option!) So I went with christmas colors - or at least what I thought I might be able to pull off as Christmas colors. This is one of my favorite cards - it was super easy to do and this is one of my favorite quotes from this set. I could see this one being duplicated in mass! I'll share the rest of the ones I made this week. Have you started your Christmas cards yet?

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Love this Katie!

Bethany Paull said...

I love that flower with the scripty sentiment. Very pretty card.