Saturday, November 8, 2008

Back to the christmas cards


I'm ready for Christmas. well, not really ready, but ready for the seson to begin. I love the feelings that surround the holidays! For me it starts with Thanksgiving and go right on through til january. We have two birthdays to celebrate as well. This is one of the those cards that I still think is lacking, but had to put in the done pile. Perhaps someday I'll get back to it, but it was taking up too much "staring" time. Do you just stare at something, hoping something will pop into your head? Ah ha! this is what is needed. As Miss R would quote "it needs something!"

1 comment:

wendyp said...

I think its adorable!

But, yep. I do that alot. I have a pile of unfinished cards on my desk right now because they just weren't coming together right, lol!