Saturday, November 29, 2008

a good card-making session




Last night I had a good card making session...all the things I worked on just seemed to come together. I was on a roll and didn't want to stop! I got a lot crossed off my list and I hope tonight is just as productive. This card for the the sketch challenge on Lizzie Anne Designs. I'm so glad I was finally able to make a card the same week the challenge was issued! It's a great one Meredith! The colors for this card came from the ribbon - i've had it for a while and wanted to use it. It went well with some new paper I picked up at the CK Convention. The twist was to make it a thank you card and well, after the holidays, lots of thank you cards are needed around my house. We have birthdays just before and after Christmas, and, those need thank you cards too. I remember growing up we always got thank you cards in our stockings and we had to write them on Christmas Day. I think it is a great idea and I still try to do the same. I hoping to get Christmas cards done tonight and maybe work on a quilt!!!! Enjoy the rest of your turkey day weekend.

2 comments:

wendyp said...

Love this color combo! Super cute card!!!

Jen D. said...

Cute card Katie. I am glad that someone is getting cards made and crafty stuff done. I hope you enjoyed your holiday.