Friday, July 24, 2009

Sneak Peak #3




Today is the final day of the sneaks peaks! My first card showcases Oh Christmas Tree, I love this set (have I said that before) I used the tree you see as the main image in white for my background paper as well, stamping it in Kiwi on white paper. The second card, is from Love and Joy Labels - so perfect for all those upcoming Christmas and Holiday gifts you'll be making! Again I stamped the background (red) with a versamark ink to give a bit something more. I hope you enjoyed the sneak peaks! Tomorrow everything will be on sale!

6 comments:

Kendra said...

These are fabulous!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great job Katie!

Rose Ann said...

Your flourish tree is so elegant-looking...and I love the clean lines of your Label card!! Wonderful cards!!

Bethany Paull said...

I love the charcoal mixed in with these colors. Very pretty.

Jen said...

oh, yum!!! great job k!

wendyp said...

Beautiful cards!!!