Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So FUN!!!!


I got the new Monthly Mix from Lizzie Anne in the mail today and couldn't wait to ink it up! There were so many choices! It fills up two cases! First up is the owl in the tree - I just love this little guy! I also love to make my animals a color other than what is expected.


This card is a pocket card - great for a birthday gift card or really any reason for gift giving. The gift card can go in the pocket and I can add a sentiment across the bottom when I'm ready to use it.
Go to Lizzie Anne to get all the details on the Monthly Mix and see how you can get it for just $25!

4 comments:

wendyp said...

Awesome cards!!! Loving that pink owl!

Rose Ann said...

I love both of these, Katie!! So very cute!!

joslyn said...

CUTE CUTE. the the tree card.

Kendra said...

Great cards Katie! Just loving this kit!