Thursday, July 17, 2008

more sneak peaks

Gizmos and Gears is another one of my *favorite* sets. Even though I have no boys and don't generally get oo excited about robots, I jsut love this little guy. And being able to make such great background paper - oh the fun and possibilities!
At first, I thought there was no way I would color in the house...too much coloring for me, but with this set I re-discovered my love of coloring, I loved to color as a child and had fun coloring in the houses in this set.
Who could not love this little super hero? He's a favorite in my book! My daughters like to name all the people that I stamp and color - this one is their dad...appropriate I think :) Have a great one!

5 comments:

Meridith said...

These cards rock Katie!!!! I love how creative you are with our stamps! :)

Taylor said...

These are all so great! Wow!

Memories of Time said...

WOW... you are a stamin machine too! They are all wonderful! I LOVE them!

Rose Ann said...

These are wonderful, Katie!! I love the layouts and color combination choices on them!!

joslyn said...

so cute i love the holiday lane card. the colors are so great.