Monday, July 21, 2008

Thankful for cowboys and cowgirls



That's what my 5 year said last night in her prayers...I'm not really sure where that came from, but she was cute. More Giddy up Girl today. She is a fun one to color. Did you see the winner of the Birthday Sketch contest for Lizzie Anne? They have the winners posted on the website -amazing cards! So which set of the new releases is your favorite? I don't know if I could choose just one, especially after seeing all the samples everyone made.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I love how you made the background with the wagon wheels -- so creative!

joslyn said...

i love to hear the thing my kids come up with for prayers. they are so fun. cute card.

Bethany Paull said...

The wagon wheel bg is great. And I love the colors you used on your cowgirl.