Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sneak Peak - Garden Isle


This *could* be my favorite set of the new release... I just love this little girl, maybe it is because this was the first set I saw, maybe it is because I love visiting Hawaii, maybe it's because Lizzie Anne ROCKS and are super talented ladies! Doesn't this little keiki have such a sweet face? I'm so excited to share this set with you. I made several versions of this card in many different colors. Although you can't tell from the picture, her grass skirt is all glittery. I love everything about this set. (You may hear me say (or should I say you may read) that several times over the next few days!)



7 comments:

Meridith said...

I heart this card Katie! So, so, so cute!

Bethany Paull said...

That's so sweet. I love the little cut out flower with brad.

Taylor said...

Darling!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so fresh and beautiful!! I love the colors, and your created background!!

Memories of Time said...

I ADORE this hula girl! Love your card! SO much fun!!!

Bunny B said...

This is a super adorable card!! I love it!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh I just love this gal.....great job with all the sneak peeks!