Wednesday, January 7, 2009

another peak...

First up - "Things That Go "- so fun and I had to put a girly twist on it! I plan to use this one for Valentine's Day for one of my girls- they will love the shimmery pink and green boat! I used Shimmerz on most of the boat.


This might be my favorite set of this release. Tricia and I talked long ago about the need for a good fruit set. She has really outdone herself! I love this set - way to go! This might even be my favorite card I stamped recently. Um, maybe it's just the picture cause it has wild cherry m&m's in it and well, I love my M&M's. Originally I planned to fill the box that I made with Chocolate covered cherries (like on the card) but the M&M's won! The green ribbon on the card is the same as on the box. I stamped little dots on it and embossed them with white embossing powder.

5 comments:

wendyp said...

M&M makes wild cherry candies?!!! Oh, I'm going to have to look for them!

Your cards are absolutely adorable!!!

joslyn said...

did you make these with your arm in its current condition. if so your are amazing. love what you did with the cherries.

Maren said...

Yum!! Love that little box and candies! Fabulous!

Rose Ann said...

YUMMY cherries!! What a great card and box, Katie!! I love your cute boat card too!!

Bethany Paull said...

these are both so sweet. esp with the matching box.