Wednesday, January 14, 2009


For my youngest daughter's birthday I felt like I dropped the ball on decorating. For her sister's birthday we decorated the whole house. So I decided to make her a special chair cover. Not bad for 15 minutes...I'm going to change out the ribbon that ties it, but overall, I'm really pleased with how this turned out. Not bad for one-handed sewing! And she loved it! I wanted it to fit any chair, so I didn't make a full chair-cover, just a long peice of fabric hemmed on the edges and tied to the side of the chair. I may someday go back and add some decorations along the bottom edges, but didn't do at this point...I think it will get used one everyone's birthday. My girls loved it and that made me happy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! My name is Rachelle and I am a staff writer for Peekaboo Picks online magazine. Our March issue is all about birthdays and I was wondering if I could show off your cute and crafty birthday chair cover? Let me know what you think!

www.peekaboopicks.com

Rachelle