Wednesday, January 28, 2009

a little vantine....or not


A possible card for the hubby for valentine's day, maybe too girly... a possible just because card for your BFF from high school who recently reminded you (and every other person who reads her blog) of several fun things from high school. My BFF and I were once accused of stealing the inflatable ice cream cone from atop the local gas station....umm, we were out of the country when it was stolen (literally on a plane acroos the Atlantic Ocean!) Fun Memories!
This is from LAD's Tutti Fruity and I love the pear! I love the reverse flower. It also uses a sketch challenge, #56 - so it was a while ago but - better late then never! I also used some yummy new paper from My Mind's Eye... I'm getting so good at not hoarding my paper anymore! Those dots in the right upper corner, are Coffee Shimmerz, i used my paper piercing template and filled in the largest holes with shimmerz...it does run so don't drag it!

No comments: