Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what I've been up to. . .


I've been bitten by the sewing bug... I have a lot of projects started, but this is the only one that is finished. Staying at my sister-in-laws house while we were in CA made me want make my house cuter. Her house is SOOOO stinkin' CUTE! Every single room is cute and so put together! So I'm on a mission... this is where i started. I have had this fabric for a over a year, waiting to make a bag out of it. Anyway, I decided to make a wall hanging out of it. I used a pattern from Modabakeshop. I love it!!!! This hangs above my piano that has been bare since we moved in - over 5 years ago. Next up, I'm using some coordinating fabric for a window cornice board.

3 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

ADORABLE !!! I need to make something like that for my house too !

Jen D. said...

You are so "Krafty" Katie! This is darling. I know how you feel about wanting to make your house cuter after you have visited someone's cute house. I think your house is probably that house for a lot of us. :)

jen said...

You did such a good job...it looks great!