Tuesday, March 31, 2009

more sewing

this was inspired by a table runner at connectingthreads.com, but when i went back to link to it, the kit is gone. I wanted to buy the pattern, but not all the fabric, cause i have so much already! But you could only get the kit. Anyway - the one there had a bunny head in each of the squares, i decided to mix it up a bit and did bunny ears, a flower and an egg in there. I've never sewn triangles before - i love the way they look.

the contents of packages I sent in the mail yesterday, the girls made fun little packages for their cousins for Easter. We hope you like them! Here is where i got the instructions. My sis-in-law sent it to me and they were so cute and easy! I made them different sizes and well - i'm tired of stuffing jelly beans! I still have about 8 little beans that are sewn and I won't be stuffing them, so if you want them and live near me - they are up for grabs! get in touch with me if you want them

There are so many more things I want to make for Easter this year! I think most will have to wait until next year, the only thing that I know for sure I will make is a skirt for my daughter...although i'm still trying to figure out how to make that one. She is 6 and I don't want it to look too little girl-ish. But then again she is only 6 and is still a little girl!!!!

3 comments:

Dawn Zorer said...

Pick me,pick me!!!!! :) love them.
I can't believe you sewed these they are soooooo cute.

Carrie Fowler said...

Sooooo cute ! How did you do the quilting ? Do you have a machine that does that now ?

jen said...

Love the table runner...very cute!