Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1st


Do you play pranks on April 1st? I only have once...i think i may have gotten grounded for doing it. My brother and I hid his car, a put make on his face to look like bruises and he put ketchup on his shirt to look like blood. when my mom got home, we told her he'd been in an accident. I don't remember too much else, but i remember trying not to laugh when he told her.

This card uses Damask from Lizzie Anne Designs. I love the color combo here - a olive-y/kiwi green has become one of my new favorite colors! especially paired with SU soft sky....I so wish I would have stocked up on that color. I thought I did, but now i'm realizing it wasn't enough!

2 comments:

twinkletoe said...

Love the card and the colors but that was VERY naughty of you and your brother!!

wendyp said...

your poor mom, LOL!

Beautiful card! One of my favorite color combos!!!