Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 3 of sneak peeks!











the last day the sneak peeks! you can finally them! what a great release! definately one of the best - but then again I think I say that each time! First up is the super girl saying - she so needed something cute to go with her! I'm so glad they added this stamp - it is perfect for so many different things! My second card today is from In the Parlor, love this lamp! it has Shimmerz all around the lamp. I crumpled up the ribbon and sewed it with my machine...yep I finally combined the two worlds finally and I love it! The last card is from Sweets and Treats - a very yummy set! I used the top of the ice cream cone to make a cupcake. I used my crimper to make the base look crinkled like a cupcake wrapper should be. I also love that the image is on the inside of the card and shows through to the front. A very simple yet fun twist on the card! Enjoy all the peeks today!

3 comments:

joslyn said...

LOVE the cupcake card. simple but so so cute.

Rose Ann said...

I love all of your cards, Katie!! Great job with the new stamps!!

Jen D. said...

I too love the cupcake card. I may have to splurge on a new set of stamps. :)