Thursday, October 18, 2007

Halloween again!


I am finally getting around to uploading a picture. I don't know where the last week or so went! I feel like I've been super busy, but I couldn't tell you what I've done or that I accomplished anything of significance, other than reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Great Book - read it in one day. This is the card we made at club this month, it is a scratch'n'sniff. It didn't "work" as it was supposed to - I followed the directions but I was doing something wrong. In the end, I stamped the bat in green galore and then colored over it with a versamarker and then sprinkled on the e.p./sugarfree drink mix and heated it. If someone know why it didn't work using a versamark pad (I just got a clear image with a few dots of color) please let me know! This one smells like Lime, the other one we did was grape (switched the purple and green)
(supplies: SU basic black, lovely lilac, whisper white cardstock, lovely lilac, green galore, only orange and whisper white ink, batty for you stamp set, see you around wheel, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle and spiral punch, su green ribbon and misc green fiber)


No comments: