Thursday, January 8, 2009

last sneak peak

Another fun set - I usually don't like Valentine's sets - but I really like this one. I love the birds! I love the vases, and really every image in this set. These pages are from a cardkeeper book that I'm working on. I often make cards well in advance of when I need them, but then when it comes time to send them, I can't find them! If you want directions on how to make one of these, let me know and I can get them to you.


This is the last day of the sneak peaks. I love the elegance of this set. A little outside the box for me - but so fun to use and push me outside my comfort zone. I covered this flower with cofee shimmerz and I love the way it shimmerz in real life!


So - which set is your favorite? Can you choose?

4 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Your card keeper is SO pretty! Wonderful card too.

Rose Ann said...

Your card keeper is wonderful, and your card...so pretty as well!

Maren said...

So so pretty! Love your ribbon treatment on the card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! Love your card keeper!